10–11st April 2021
We encourage participants to cover topics such as:
- growth of power engineering;
- environmental protection;
- renewable energy sources;
- legal aspects of energy transformation;
- challenges of implementation of climate neutrality;
- problems of environmental pollution;
- regulatory authorities in the fields of energy;
- sustainable development;
- conservation of natural resources;
- pollution control and remediation;
- waste management legislation;
- international environmental actions and conferences on environmental issues, sustainable development and cooperation;
- international relations between China, EU and Poland.
The abstract should be 250-300 words long. The name of the PDF file must include your full name and the title of the speech. It should also include:
• name (names) and surname;
• academic title;
• bibliography (does not count towards the word limit).
Each person’s speech should last no longer than 10 minutes and 15 minutes for papers created by more than one person.
The application closes on 14th March, 23:59 (CET).
The Organizers reserve the right to choose abstracts. The best submissions will receive a book award.
We expect to inform the candidates whether the paper has been qualified on 28th March.
All active participants will be provided with certificates.
We also encourage everyone to participate in the conference as listeners. At the request of the participant, it can be rewarded with a suitable certificate.
The application for passive participants closes on 30th March, 23:59 (CET).
A post-conference monograph is planned to be published.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yao Rui and Sun Qingxi
Beijing Team Coordinators