DISCOVER CHINA – Shenzen 深圳
- Shenzhen is the coastal city in the south of Guangdong province, near Hongkong.
- The city is very modern and populated with a majority of young citizens, the average age is just under 30 years old.
- Shenzhen is China’s very first special economic zone established in 1980.
- Shenzhen is one of China’s major ports for foreign trade and international exchanges – Port of Shenzhen is the world’s third largest container port!
- One of the best places to visit in Shenzhen is a park called „Window of the World” for a reason. Over a hundred reproductions of the most famous tourist attractions in the world can be found there.